Visitors To The Todd Family Page

hit counter code
Download html hit counter code here.

Friday, June 13, 2008

First Outing

Today was Rebekah's and Mommy's first day out of quarantine, I mean the house. Since I take such good care of my ladies I decided that they needed to get out of the house and get some clean fresh air and sunshine. It's not good to only sit around the house all the time. So I said "Ladies, get dressed. We are going to the doctor's office."
So they got dressed (picture below) and off we went. Rebekah now weighs 7 pounds and 6.5 ounces. The doctor was very happy with her weight gain. She has great color and her hips work well. No birth marks. She even decided the doctor's office was a great place to crap. It was eerily similar to taking the dog to the vets. After the nurse stuck her in the foot several times to get some bloodwork done, we went to lunch at the Olive Garden. Rebekah slept though. However, I just remembered that when it was time to leave, I grabbed the baby instead of the leftovers. I'm pretty upset right now. Now what am I gonna eat for dinner? I had 2/3 of a Tour of Italy to go. Sorry, a little off topic. On our way home we stopped to get chainsaw blades and then straight home. It was a big day for the Peanut, but I think she enjoyed it for the most part. I think she loved the car ride. Anyways, That's the latest on our nut.

Oh, and I threw in a bonus of "Baby doing the Budah"

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Jon you are so good at doing this blog thing. Your post is too funny! Sounds like you guys had an eventful day. Rebekah's weight gain is awesome!!! What a good baby! And your wife looks beautiful! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Looking at Jen, you would never know she just had a baby a week ago, expect for the baby in her lap. I enjoyed your blog - made me smile too. I'm glad you remembered the baby and left the food :)
Rebekah is just too cute !!

Auntie E

Anonymous said...

You so funny! (In an oriental accent)