Visitors To The Todd Family Page

hit counter code
Download html hit counter code here.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Newest pics

Here are a few pics from the past week. Rebekah is still growing like a little weed. I think she is doing great in daycare and the past couple of nights, she has been sleeping very well. I'm thinking that daycare is tiring her out a good bit. She's smiling a lot more now at things and becoming very animated. She enjoys playing with the toys on her new play mat that we got her this past weekend. I finally packed up her newborn clothes this weekend. It was very bittersweet. I love to see her grow but I know she will never be that size ever again.
Work has been going pretty good for me too. The first week was the hardest but I made it through and knowing that she is doing very well at daycare has helped me out a lot. Well, gotta run. Jon and I will continue to update this as much as possible. I know we haven't been doing the best at updating but we try :)








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!!!

Cousin Ryan and Ashley

Elizabeth said...

I cant believe how she is growing! Oh I remember packing up the newborn clothes. That is a bittersweet time no doubt! Glad things are going well with you back at work. Kiss that sweet girl for me.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see new pictures !!
I check this site and Elizabeths every morning before I go to work !

She is so pretty -
glad you are adjusting to work.

Hugs and kisses to your cutie pie.

Auntie E

Grammy said...

Love the pictures~~~I just wish I could get my hands on her!:-) Baby and Mommy are beautiful.

Love,
Auntie Amy XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOOKING AT THE PIC, AND SEEING HER WHEN WE MEET FOR SUPPER, OR WHEN YOU BRING HER TO CHURCH.

GRANDPA TODD

Anonymous said...

She is definitely growing fast, but is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her!!

It's good to hear you're adjusting to being back at work, Jen. You look great!!

Love You all!!
Sara