Visitors To The Todd Family Page

hit counter code
Download html hit counter code here.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

6 Weeks Old Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Rebekah will be 6 weeks old. It's hard to believe that 6 weeks ago today, my body was officially preparing itself for Rebekah's big debut. Time sure has flown by over these past few weeks and I have been amazed every day how much she changes and grows. Unfortunately, I'll be back to work next week and even though I am ready to get out of the house and back to work, I know I'm going to find it very difficult to leave her. I'm sure many working mothers feel the same way. I know we've been slacking on the blog over the past week or so and I do apologize but here are a couple pictures for your enjoyment!!

Rebekah sleeping at Grandma's house last friday.

Being Daddy's little girl!!
"Dad, what is that thing looking at me"?
Rebekah this morning in her glider...check out the double chin!!!


3 comments:

Grammy said...

Absolutely LOVE seeing the pics and being able to at least see her this way since I can't see her in person and LOVE all over her:( She is really growing fast and continues to look just like a little doll. Hope all goes well for you next week Jenn!

Love to all,
Aunt Amy

Elizabeth said...

I have been checking daily for new pics. Love her in her watermelon outfit, so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Rebekah has Grandma's double chin ! She is such a little doll.I see she went to day care with Eor (the donkey).She looks cute no matter what she wears. I like the one of her sleeping in her yellow sleeper. She looks like her Great Grandma in that picture. Grandma P.