Visitors To The Todd Family Page

hit counter code
Download html hit counter code here.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Long Time

I know it has been a long time since I have posted. Trust me, I've heard. Anyways, a lot has happened and I appologize fot the latency. Rebekah is almost a year old now. She is about a week and a half away. She has gotten some teeth, taken her first steps and gotten a lot bigger. Below are some pictures.


Daddy and Rebekah hanging out at Pappy's and Grandmommy's

Mommy and Rebekah looking at the fishies


Rebekah loves Pappy's fishies


Mommy and Rebekah at the park


Rebekah starting her NASA training


Rebekah is wearing the Easter outfit that GG'pa and GG'ma got her


Hanging in the back yard


Rebekah is hanging withanother angel


Rebekah loves Sweety


Rebekah likes to watch her bath water being run. She's not to fond of getting into it anymore though.





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT SEEMS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY THAT REBEKAH WAS BORN.

TIME REALLY DOES GO FAST!!!


GRANPA TODD

Elizabeth said...

She is SO cute!! I really wish we all lived closer. I cannot believe she is almost one. Jenn- she looks just like you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, She sure is growing and very cute! Look forward to catching up to you guys one of these days soon!
Miss you all.
-Ryan & Ashley