Visitors To The Todd Family Page

hit counter code
Download html hit counter code here.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Yesterday we had our family Christmas pictures done at Sears. After that we went down to hang out with Santa Claus. I must admit. I was very proud of my daughter. She was the one child that did not scream and cry in Santa's ear. She was very intrigued. I think she is excited about her first Christmas. She had fun during pictures and then dinner with Grandpa afterwards. Below are pictures with Santa.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable !!!

She did look very interested with what was going on.
Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving.

love you
auntie E

Elizabeth said...

Finally you updated! :-) She looks so adorable in her Christmas dress. I cannot believe she liked Santa. Im afraid Mason is going to be one of those screaming in Santa's ear.